All that glitters

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Things that Make me Laugh

I have been fortunate enough, lately, to stumble across a handful of things that make me smile. I often have to try really hard not to LOL at work/on the train. It gives me great pleasure to share....

I started to pick out my favorites, but these are all true - I nodded my head at almost all of them and heard my inner voice screaming "YES!" Props to my "travel companion" Rhea for this one!
*
I orginally saw this video on Rob Dyrdek's "Ridiculousness" - could.not.stop.laughing. Even made my mom run into the room to watch it - she didn't find it nearly as funny. Showed my brother in-law the next day - found it mildly funny. I usually watch it on a daily basis - have to stiflle my laughter.
*
Accidentally got this blog forwarded to me a few weeks ago from a co-worker. I love when funny people just discuss real life things - this baby really is an asshole, and the picture really makes me laugh. Solidifies why kids are not for the faint of heart. 
*
Just found this one yesterday, stumbled across it while facebook creeping. I am obsessed - Suri's Burn Book ROCKS.
*
Finally...everyone reading this needs to get the instagram ap - I love it and my feed doesn't update nearly enough, because I don't have enough friends on it. Find me @annveezie

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment